It is a super busy time for everyone, be it WordPress product creators launching new features to catch the user’s attention and targeting conversions through their Black Friday deals. Or users trying to figure out tools and offers worth their money and requirements before the holiday season!
The WP Awards 2022, the voting phase ends in just 10 days. If you haven’t voted – vote now and don’t miss the chance to have your say! Thanks to everyone for spreading the WordPress goodness and voting. The WP Awards 2022 is made possible by awesome gold sponsors: InMotion Hosting, StellarWP, 20i Hosting, Cloudways, and GoDaddy Pro.
↑ Community Sponsors supporting this weekly
What’s Buzzing in WordPress 💖
- Woo & Selling… there is a new thank you page design in Flux Checkout which looks much better and more user-friendly when compared to the default WooCommerce thank you page. Also, the WP Social Ninja plugin has a new Shoppable Instagram Feed feature that allows the mapping of the Instagram feed to hashtags with your products, and visitors can view photos and buy your products.
- Big Updates… Fluent CRM 2.6.5 update has introduced a brand new drag-and-drop email builder allowing you to build any design for your marketing emails within the WP dashboard. While WPFunnels has launched the A/B Split Testing feature allowing a visual way of creating variants, easy traffic distribution, and stats tracking.
- Upcoming in Builders… Beaver Builder is quietly working (as always) on revamping the responsive editing interface for it to display a more accurate preview, and also gearing up to launch community features in the Assistant Pro service. While Bricks Builder is getting fancy with a new popup builder, and interactions feature for more refined animations as previewed in the Bricks 1.6 beta update.
Extended WordPress Buzz 🔥
- Product Updates… WPForms now with multiple spam-filtering options and a new content field that can be added at multiple places within a form. While MainWP 4.3 has a new user interface, which is getting welcome attention among other updates like detecting changes made outside the MainWP Dashboard. Also, Slim SEO 3.16 with a new feature to create redirects and monitor 404 link visits.
- Price Down & Up… Visual Composer has reduced the price of their top tier ‘Agency’ plan (1000 websites) from $849 to now $349 per year. They have removed the ‘Growth’ plan ($349 for 100 websites), and the pricing of other plans remains the same. While the yearly price of Thrive Apprentice is going up from $97 to $147 at the end of Cyber Monday as five new features have been added recently.
- WP Ecosystem… as the Twitter chaos continues, Mike McAlister has the OpenPress proposal for being a dedicated home for WordPress users – what say? While Chuck Grimmett has published WordPress 6.1 sponsored contributor stats which feature companies like Automattic, WPDeveloper, Yoast, GoDaddy, Awsm Innovations, XWP, Multidots, and Extendify.
- WordCamps Action… the preparation for the next year’s WordCamp Europe 2023, scheduled to be held in Athens, Greece, on June 08, 2023, has already started. Also, WordCamp Asia 2023 has revealed the first round of speakers for the event. While Topher DeRosia shared his experience of attending the recently concluded WordCamp Italia event.
- Milestones… Hostinger Academy Youtube channel has crossed 100K subscribers as they are regularly publishing useful content for web creators. While the SEOPress plugin has achieved 800+ 5-star reviews on the official WordPress plugin directory.
Quick Bits 👍
- StellarWP released open-source libraries for advanced WP Dev.
- WPEngine’s managed WP is now available on Microsoft Azure.
- WPMU DEV has launched domain purchase and management.
- Preview: The new upcoming form design in the GiveWP plugin.
- Jetpack with individual plugins offering as against one plugin.
- Cool: Web Design Trends 2023, which one is trendy for you?
New WP Plugin Releases & Updates!
The free version, UiPress Lite plugin is available for creating custom dashboards, profile pages to entire admin frameworks. Also available is the free version of the CheckoutWC plugin for creating conversion optimized and mobile friendly WooCommerce checkout template.
Here are a few more plugins for you to try this week: Linkz ai plugin can create smart link auto-previews that keep visitors on your website itself. While the Advance Custom HTML plugin gives you an HTML code editor supporting different skins, auto-correction, and more.
↑ Community Sponsors supporting this weekly